The UK Work Visa categories are designed to attract professionals from all industries to occupy key positions. Some UK Work visas allow for extended visa options which may lead to permanent residence.

UK work visas require applicants to have a job offer before they can apply. Visas can be granted from one day up to 5 years and processing takes approximately 3 weeks to a month from the time the application is received.

Nationals of certain countries will have to also apply for clearance to arrive in the UK. It is very important to note that the UK Company offering you a position must have a sponsor licence in order to issue you with a certificate of sponsorship before you can apply for the visa.

Tier 1 - Global Talent Visa

The Tier 1 – Global Talent Visa allows applicants with international recognition the option of applying for residency in the UK.

Tier 2 - General Visa

The Tier 2 - General visa allows those with a job offer from a UK-based organization to live and work in the UK as a sponsored worker.

Tier 2 - Intra-Company Transfer Visa

The Tier 2 - Intra-Company Transfer visa allows those with an offer of transfer to live and work in the UK as a sponsored worker.

Tier 2 - Sportsperson Visa

The Tier 2 - Sportsperson visa allows internationally established sportspersons and coaches to live and work in the UK as a sponsored worker.

Tier 5 - Temporary Worker Visa

The Tier 5 – Temporary Worker visa category includes a range of temporary work visas which allow specific types of workers to undertake short term and temporary work in the UK.

Tier 5 - Youth Mobility Scheme Visa

The Tier 5 – Youth Mobility Scheme visa allows 18 – 30 year olds from participating countries an opportunity to holiday and work for up to two (2) years.

Turkish Worker Visa

The Turkish Worker Visa allows Turkish workers to extend their stay in the UK for up to 3 years.

Domestic Workers in a Private Household Visa

A Domestic Worker visa allows domestics working for an overseas employer in a private household to accompany their employer when they visit or move to the UK.