Why Us

Established in 2002, Migration Expert is a private immigration company with a team of highly experienced migration consultants for Canada, the UK and Australia clients from across the globe wishing to apply for a UK visa. Migration Expert provides fee-based services in addition to the official government charges to advise, assist and represent our clients through the often-complex visa application process. All decisions for granting of a visa remain with the UK Government subject to lodging a valid application using the free forms available on the Government website and meeting the relevant criteria. Migration Expert is not affiliated with the UK Government and act independently in the interests of our clients.

UK Visitor Visas

UK Visitor Visas

UK Visitor Visas are required by many foreigners who wish to enter the UK for short stays. Whether you need a visitor visa depends on your nationality, the purpose of your visit and how long you need to stay. The UK Visitor Visa category includes a number of specific visitor visas that allow people to holiday, visit family, get married, study a short course, sit the PLAB as well as many other purposes.

Generally Visitor Visas are valid for 6 months. In some cases, they can be issued for longer periods such as 1, 2, 5 or 10 years. However, those with longer term visas can still only stay in the UK for periods of six months at a time, other than Academic Visitors and parents of children at school.

Electronic Visa Waiver (EVW)

Apply for an Electronic Visa Waiver (EVW) to visit the UK if you have a passport from Kuwait, Oman, Qatar or the United Arab Emirates for stays up to 6 months.

Tourist Visitor Visa

A Tourist Visitor visa allows individuals to travel in the UK for up to 6 months at a time either for leisure, for business or to receive private medical treatment.

Marriage Visitor Visa

A Marriage Visitor visa allows couples to travel to the UK up to six (6) months to get married.

Family Visitor Visa

A Family Visitor visa provides the opportunity to meet friends and family in the UK for up to 6 months. Friends or family can also act as a UK sponsor.

Business Visitor Visa

This visa allows business people to lay ground-work in the UK for future business transactions.

Short-Term Study Visitor Visa

This type of visa allows for a short course of study in the UK or a short of research study as part of a degree course for up to 11 months in some cases.

Child Visitor Visa

A Child Visitor visa is specifically for those under 18 years to meet family and friends in the UK for up to six months.

Private Medical Visitor Visa

A Private Medical Visitor visa is specifically for those who need to come to the UK to receive private medical treatment.

Sports Visitor Visa

This type of visa is suitable for those entering the UK for a short time to take part in certain sporting events.

Entertainer Visitor Visa

This type of visa is suitable for applicants seeking to engage in specific paid work (academic, arts, entertainment, etc) in the UK for one month at a time.

Parent of A Tier 4 Child Visitor Visa

This visa allows a parent to accompany their children to the UK for up to 12 months at a time for children attending day school in the UK.