Why Us

Established in 2002, Migration Expert is a private immigration company with a team of highly experienced migration consultants for Canada, the UK and Australia clients from across the globe wishing to apply for a UK visa. Migration Expert provides fee-based services in addition to the official government charges to advise, assist and represent our clients through the often-complex visa application process. All decisions for granting of a visa remain with the UK Government subject to lodging a valid application using the free forms available on the Government website and meeting the relevant criteria. Migration Expert is not affiliated with the UK Government and act independently in the interests of our clients.

Croatian National Visa

Croatian National Visa

The Croatian National Visa allows nationals to apply for a registration certificate to be allowed to work in the UK. The type of registration certificate required will depend on the various factors and whether applicants will be working, self-employed, studying and able to support themselves in the UK.

UK Employer? Book a complimentary consultation with a UK Migration Consultant.

Croatian National Visa Basic Requirements

Depending on the registration certification, applicants may need to satisfy the following:

  • For applicants seeking employment in the UK, applicants will require a licensed UK employer sponsor as well as show passport or identity documentation and may need to apply for a purple and blue registration certificate;
  • For applicants who have a degree from a UK institution, they might need to be sponsored or have a purple registration certificate;
  • For applicants with an endorsement from an approved organization, they may still need to apply for a blue registration certificate;
  • For student applicants or applicants seeking self-employment, applicants may need to apply for a yellow registration certificate.

Croatian National Visa Entitlements

Applicants who are granted a certificate under the Croatian National Visa are allowed to live and work in the UK. The family members of the applicant can apply to work, depending on their nationality and your circumstances. Family members include; a spouse or civil partner, child under 21, dependent adult relative (adult son or daughter, parent, grandparent). Family members may not require a document to prove they can work, but they can apply for a blue registration certificate which shows they have the right to work without any restrictions.

To see a full listing of our fees and services, Croatian National Visa Processing Time and application costs please visit our FAQ page.